[vdr] Hint for compiling VDR against the 2.6 in-kernel DVB driver

Hi!

I have just succesfully compiled VDR against linux-2.6-test4.

It basically works just fine, but a small Makefile change is necessary.

I used /usr/src/linux as DVBDIR. The problem with that is that a file
device.h exists inside the kernel tree, which the compiler prefers over
the one which belongs to VDR for some reason. As a workaround I changed
the Makefile to include $DVBDIR/include with "-idirafter" instead of
"-I".

I'm not sure how compatible that option is, it works on my system. YMMV.

In the hope that this information isn't totally useless to you,

Maik Zumstrull