[vdr] VDR 1.2.4pre Bug-report

@Klaus

I observed, that vdr-1.2.4 has some problemes to start a recording if the harddisc was in idle mode. It results in ugly artefacts.

Description in detail:

I have a 2 card system. I watch sat1-daily news every day (from 18.30 to ~18.50) At 18.44 my system starts recording of RTZL-News. Up to now I had a short black screen when the recording starts (aprox. 1 second). With the latest version I have a lot of artefacts.

best regards
Alfred

P.S. With gcc 3.3.1 the latest version compiles without *any* warnings.