[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

> Is really nobody interested in playing DVD's ??
> Or is everybody satisfied with current DVD-Plugin ?

No - not realy :-)

Thatīs the reason why i bought 2 Hardware-DVD-Player (for 49Euro each) -
with a older Version of the DVDPlugin i was able to play my
SELF-#MADE DVDīs (made with VDR and VDR2DVD) - with the actual
Version of the Plugin there is no Fast-Foward and i had many crash.

(I have tryed this selfmade DVDīs with many Hardware-Players - no problems at all)

Now iīm realy happy with this solution - i can watch my DVDīs and have
fast forward with X8.