[vdr] Re: Playing DVD ?

> > All I wanted to say is: I can wait until linux gets
> ultra-high-end-hifi
> > ready :)
>
> You can allways start by getting a pair of good loudspeakers,
> Like BEOLAB 5, if you want multichannel stuff get 3 pairs.
> Note HiFI is _not_ sold in pc-shops.

Sorry guys, I was talking of the general usability of the
DVD-Plugin, not about wired sound-gimmiks like "I can not play
24Bit@96kHz" or something like that.
I would not talk about a seat in a car that is uncomfortable, if the
car itself does nearly not drive at all.

For now it would really be nice if any coder could just manage
that the *basic* funktions of DVD-Playback work.

Tilo