[vdr] Re: DVB subtitles and streamdev

At Sonntag, 31. August 2003 09:49 Seppo Ingalsuo wrote:
> In both PCs vdr version is 1.2.2. Subtitles plugin is 0.0.3 with menu.c
> patch reject fixed manually. Streamdev is 0.1.0beta3. Both the server
> and client have the subtitles patch + plugin (I tried also without patch
> & plugin in server PC).

Does the subtitles patch add additional PIDs per channel? Since streamdev
uses the same algo to determine if a PID has to be transferred in TS mode
as VDR does, it (the plugin) would have to be patched in a similar way.
Since I don't use dvbsubtitles, I never looked at what the patch does.

Greetings,
Sascha