[vdr] PVR 250 Plugin Request/Help needed

Hi,

I've bought a Hauppauge PVR250 card yesterday for my VDR System to have
RTL, Pro7 etc. in my VDR since i only have a cable provider here.

I thought, that the analogTV plugin does support the Card, because i
read it in the CVS logs. Reading the README again i noticed that the PVR
Support in the analogTV is broken.

I mailed Andreas Kool, the writer of the analogTV plugin, but since
Andreas dont have a PVR card, he cant really support the PVR in his
plugin.

Since my programming knowledge is very limited, i was wondering if
anyone would be smart enough to help out here. I personally think, that
it cant be so hard to write such a plugin, because we already get an
TS-MPEG2 Stream from the PVR card. We only have to pipe the output into
VDR.

VDR carries the "sky" plugin, which i think is not very different from
what i (and maybe others?) want to do with the PVR card.

So, if anyone is able to help out here (maybe Klaus?), please leave a
message on the list. Thank you.

Greetings,