[vdr] Re: error compiling mplayerclusterplugin 0.0.1a with VDR 1.2.25

> The mplayerclusterplugin is pretty old and was developed for
> a long obsolete
> version of VDR. Why isn't there any further development? Is there an
> alternative to this plugin? As far as I know, this is the
> only solution that
> allows MPEG4 playback on low power VDRs.

If you have any success with using the mplayercluster to replay with the help of another more powerful, then please drop me or the mailinglist a line. I tried to use it without success a couple of months ago (and I could still need it working)...

/Martin Altemark