[vdr] Re: Drop support for multiple video dirs? [was: FeatureRequest]

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

-> if a drive crashes (and it happend to me some months ago...)  you can tin
ALL your recordings because they are distributed on the drives...
What I would really like to do is to get rid of this
altogether! I shouldn't have implemented this "spreading
recordings over drives and linking them together" in the
first place, but at the time it seemed like a useful idea.
[..]
And even without support for several /video directories
you could still have several disks mounted under the top
level /video directory and store your recordings on the
various disks.
I am no expert, so how do I do this? Right now, if I need more space, all I do is add an extra drive into the system, turn-it on, fdisk/etc., mount as new Video and I am done. Is it possible to do it as easy as this, without multiple video-subdirs?

TIA
rgds
pos