[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

[ cTS2PES errors ]

You also may want to check the voltage at the sat cable.
Since both channel groups you are comparing are on different
polarizations, maybe the budget cards don't provide enough
voltage?
How can I check if the voltage is "good enough"?

But I think there is no voltage problem since my system looks like sat antenne -> uas 485 -> exr 5016 -> dvd card. I think the exr 5016 is providing the power to the uas 485 quad lnb.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de