[vdr] Re: vdrcutter2 (standalone vdr cutter)

Hallo,

>I am working on an batch cutter for VDR - so that we don't have to cut
>each recoding "on foot" ;) (I will release a beta soon)
>
>3. It does not seem that your vdrcutter2 always runs stable - I did a
>recoding yesterday (did not matter to me what it was) which was 19 min
>long. Here I marked one part of 11 min and a second of 1 min. VDR could
>cut it allright, but vdrcutter2 crashed on every second time and worked
>the other time - without any other changes inbetween !?
>Any Ideas ?

I think I found out what is happening.

vdrcutter2 looks if there is enough Space free before starting to Cut -
which I find very good :) But somehow it does not look at /video0 instead
it looks at my / partition (maybe because there is a /video Directory on
it) !

Would it be possible to change that somehow ?

F.ex. it could do the test on the directory it gets as parameter 1 or even
better there could be an option "-v" just like in VDR for telling where
/video is :)

I really like your vdrcutter2 :)

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen