[vdr] Re: can't record SAT1 / Pro7 with Nova budget card

Just want to cry "me too" and suggest to move this discussion to the
Linux-DVB list where I sought for help several times (search the archive).
My current guess is somewhere in the sphere of black magic.
Good to hear that there are more people out there with the same problem. It's very interessting that only budget cards have these problems. I'm pretty sure this is a driver/hardware problem. Can you start the thread in the DVB mailling list? I need to subscribe to that list which I will do in one or two days.

Recapitulation of my findings:
-problems with "V"-channels
-Windows driver has the same problem
If this is true the cards are pretty unusable. If the windows driver has the same problem maybe the budget cards are "broken by design".

-less errors on slower hardware[1]
-some more unapproved things (see archive)

I put up a picture of one of my cards under [2]. The other one got
beige-colored tantalum e-caps and an even worse reception quality.
Looks like my card. I will compare them next time when I remove the cards.

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de