[vdr] Re: DXR3 problems

On Thursday 09 October 2003 09:58, Jani Alanen wrote:

[...]

> The driver and software versions I'm using are:
> SuSE 8.2

I had exactly the same problem when using SuSE 8.2. I changed back my
box to 8.1 (kernel is 2.4.19) which works quite well.
I tried three different cards. Two of them showed nothing like yours and
one a quartered picture. I wasn't able to get any of them running.

Is there anybody out there with a running SuSE 8.2 / dxr3 combination???

> vdr-1.2.5.tar.bz2
> vdr-dxr3-0.2.1.tgz
> em8300-0.13.0.tar.gz

As already mentioned it's a good idea to change to the cvs version.

Hope that helps,

Kai