[vdr] Re: DXR3 problems

On 9 Oct 2003, Christian Kramer wrote:

> > I have a Hollywood+ card and I'm having some serious problems with it.
> Like me! :(

Guess what? Now it works perfectly!

> To test my H+ I used mplayer. I think it is a better way than cat. But
> it should work if you have an real MPEG2 file. :)

Cat works fine, I don't have any players installed 'cause I don't need 'em
on my VDR machine. I've made couple .mpv files for testing purposes.

> Could you post your full module-options? I would like to test them with
> my setup. May be it works.

#!/bin/sh
modprobe i2c-algo-bit
insmod adv717x.o pixelport_16bit=1 pixelport_other_pal=0
insmod bt865.o
insmod em8300.o activate_loopback=0 use_bt865=0 bt865_ucode_timeout=1
dicom_fix=0 dicom_control=0 dicom_other_pal=0

The em8300 drivers are the version that Joe Schmoe gave me a link to.
The microcode I use is "microcode2.bin".