[vdr] Re: vdr no recognizing my Technisat Skystar2 card?

Am Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2003 22:10 schrieben Sie:

> So what I'm doing wrong here? The Skystar2 card obviously is supported
> by the DVB drivers, but probably not by vdr? If that's the case, which
> low budget cards are definitely supported by vdr?

VDR does not support any card. It uses DVB-API V3.0 which is a generic,
hardware-independent inferface to the DVB-driver. If VDR can't use the card,
something is going wrong with your driver-setup. Did you try to use
MPlayer/Xine or dvbstream to watch from that card?

Rene