[vdr] Win DVB-C (Siemens) and linvdr-0.3

Hi all,

I just bought myself a Siemens DVB-C card and installed it into a
Cleleron 400 box with 64 MB Ram and a 10 GB HD.
Then I started the automatic linvdr installation (linvdr-0.3).
I don't have an IR-Control so far. When I use the standard-configs, the
keyboard-Control doesn't work at all. I get some reaction on typing the
right (6) key on the number block. Then it switches the channel, but I
don't get any picture (neither on TV nor on Monitor).

I commented out /deleted all LIRC lines in /etc/vdr/remote.conf.

Nothing.
Next I changed the channels.conf......

So I got myself the latest vdr-1.2.5 source and copied the
channels.conf-cable to /etc/vdr/channels.conf

Then the machine becomes slow. And I mean really slow..... No chance to
change to tty1 within a Minute.
Nothing else works.

Does anyone have an idea?

I just install a win to see if the card works properly.

Thx,
Sven

--
Sven Jordan        Eisenerzstraße 74       38229 Salzgitter
phone: +49 5341/790996               mobil: +49 179/5986658