[vdr] Re: Graphlcd 0.0.7 and ks108

Thank you André,
Yes you're right,
i think this is a hardware (cable) issue ...
Guy

André Weidemann wrote:

I'm going to try to find the bug. Can somebody indicate
to me where can be the error, in which file, which are
the variables to be examined ?
I doubt that this is a driver issue...
I used to have the same problems with a HD61830 Display.
Using flat cable I never got it to work properly so I used some shielded cable and had distorsions afterwards also.
It turned out, the wiring was unclean and I forgot to solder the cable shield to the ground. I fixed it and from that time on, the display has been working great.

André.