[vdr] [BUGREPORT]:vdr hangs at showing recordings during a cutting process

hi
I use vdr 1.2.1 and i dont know whether my reported Bug has already
fixed.
Well, if a cutting process is active and i will show my recordings,
vdr hangs at "Aufzeichnungen werden durchsucht..". I think this is ok
because the harddisk works very hard. But there is nothing. The
cutting process will be stopped at this moment and no Interaction is
possible. No SVDRP Commands,
No vdradmin, No Lirc.
I must kill the vdr process and reload.

i use vdr 1.2.1 with elchi 3a, autopid and some plugins.

Can anybody confirm this ?
greetings
tobias
http://privat.traffic-eye.de