[vdr] DEBUG_OSD

Hello,

What is the possability of having multiple remote input and output sources
for control of vdr? I've got the situation where vdr is running and I'm
controlling it from the terminal in one room, the television is in
another.  Sometimes I will transmit signal on the LAN to another location
in the house.  I'd like to be able to have the OSD displaying on my screen
(DEBUG_OSD) and on the television so that a person in there can see the
titles and descriptions etc as channels are switching.

and I'd also like to have either the keyboard or remote control vdr, like
if a button is pressed on the remote, display goes back to the tv as well
as the OSD, if a keyboard is pressed, possibly the OSD would not interrupt
the television display

just an idea, it might require a severe overhaul of vdr's internals, but
what about allowing the display to occur both on the OSD as well as the
DEBUG_OSD

_J