[vdr] Re: How to change Position of Pause/Rewind "icons" in Replay

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> Hallo Sergei,
>
> >CJ> the problem is that when I am watching 16:9 movies and do Pause,
> >Rewind or
> >CJ> whatever my TV zooms out to be able to show the "||" or "<<" Icon.
> >This
> >CJ> leaves a Black Border at the bottom of the Movie for a while - until
> >the TV
> >CJ> Zooms back again.
> >CJ>
> >CJ> It would be nice if the Postition of this could be changed.
> >CJ> I don't mind if ALL Informations come on higher position.
> >
> >did you try the Setup options OSD -> Height/Width ?
>
> thanks for answering. :)
>
> Yes, but the problem there is that it changes the Size of all Menus. This
> means less space for EPG, Main menu a.s.o.
>
> What I need is to only change the position of the "Icons" :)
>
> Has anyone an idea where to look ? or what to change ?

But the line that display the "icons" (and also the total and viewed
time) is the same as the one that display the colored buttons' meaning
in the menus. Do you see those buttons? Or are you talking about a
patched version of VDR that behaves totally different?

Klaus