[vdr] Re: ttxtsubs plugin for vdr-1.2.6 ?

--On den 2 november 2003 19:25 +0100 karim <kafifi@nerim.net> wrote:

I've installed "ttxtsubs-0.0.4b" in vdr-1.2.6pre4 without pb, after I
had modified language code in ttxtsubs.c from "fre" to "fra".
Actually you can just change it in your /video[0]/setup.conf.
Sorry for not having fixed the multi-lang-value thing yet.

One more question : the french "accentued caracters " are not correctly
displayed :
for example "G#nial" in stead of "génial".

Could you - or someone on the list - please help me to correct this
problem ?
Character encoding can be set up in more than one way in teletext,
and ttxtsubs currently only handles the simple one that the
Swedish channels use. I suppose that the French channels are
using teletext commands to set character encoding that ttxtsubs
is not (yet) decoding, IIRC it is the X/28 and M/29 packets
that aren't handled currently.

I will try to fix that sometime (too), but I need to get hold
of a bit of such data to be able to try it out.

In the mean time, you can try changing ttxtsubsdisplay.c,
line 276 from:
     buf[j++] = ttxt_laG0_la1_char(0, natopts, c);
into
     buf[j++] = ttxt_laG0_la1_char(0, 4, c);
This will of course change it for all channels though.

/ragge