[vdr] Re: Corrupted recordings

Helmut Auer wrote:

> Helllo List,
> I've got reports from some VDR-Users about corrupted recordings like here:
> http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=57281#post57281
> Any ideas what could cause this problems ? Luckily I haven't got these
> problems myself yet ( maybe because my main system still stays on 1.04 ? )

I assume this is the infamous "unknown picture type" error.
Those who have this should check their log file for such an error message.

The problem must be in the driver, since it suddenly decides not to
deliver any useful video data any more. Unfortunately apparently none
of the users who is experiencing this problem is willing or able to
track down where in the driver the problem actually is. Maybe it is even
in the firmware...

Klaus