[vdr] VDR Bug Report and Change Request

Hi,

1) Bug Report for VDR: When trying to edit a recorded radio broadcast, VDR
miscalculates the "current" and "end" time in the edit bar.

Example: I record a 122 minutes radio show (192kbit/s). Go into edit, then
press "0". VDR now says the show is 96 minutes long. Yet the entire 122
minutes are there and playable. Also, when I play the first 10 minutes, VDR says I
am now at position 00:07:30 or similar.

Tested with 1.2.2, no plugins or patches, and according to the READMEs, not
fixed in 1.2.5 or 1.2.6.

2) Change Request for VDR: When playing back recorded radio shows, would it
be possible to adjust the 3 speeds for fast-forward and fast-backward so that
they work with a similar speed as on video recordigs? At the moment,
pressing the ">" button once to "1>" means that a 120 minute radio show is played
back in under 10 seconds, it is totally impossible to edit.