[vdr] VDR version 1.2.6pre5 pre-release

Before I upload the official 1.2.6 release I would appreciate if some of
you could find the time to look over this one in the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.6pre5 is available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.6pre5.tar.bz2

The file

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.6pre4-1.2.6pre5.diff

contains the complete 'diff' between version 1.2.6pre4 and 1.2.6pre5,
in case you want to apply the individual fixes to an existing (maybe
patched) installation (of course the line numbers may be off then, but
I thought providing the 'diff' might be useful).

The DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-11-08.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-11-08, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
the CVS.

The changes since version 1.2.6pre4 are:

- Added cDevice::GetSTC() (suggested by Sven Goethel).
- Added Asia-Pacific satellites to 'sources.conf' (thanks to Richard Scobie).
- Added North American satellites to 'sources.conf' (thanks to Luke Jenkins).
- Fixed getting the list of recordings in case VDR is started from a directory
  where it doesn't have access to (thanks to Dirk Mueller).

Originally I intended to implement an "emergency exit" in case the
"unknown picture type" error occurs too often, but no matter what I
did I was unable to force that error here (I even inserted a 20dB signal
level reducer into the sat cable to simulate bad reception, using the
Astra 2D BBC channels, which work only very badly here at my location).
Since I wasn't able to cause that error, I didn't implement this feature
because I would't have been able to test it.

Apparently there is a very special set of conditions necessary to get
this error, so those who actually have it should try to find out what
their systems have in common...

Have fun!

Klaus