[vdr] analogtv & skystar2.o problems

Hello,

meanwhile my PVR is up and running with vdr (with new patched kernel)
-> very nice work - thanks to A.Kool!

But it only works if I do the following steps:
- commenting out the "insmod:" line in $DVB/driver/b2c2/Makefile
- starting "runvdr"
- killing runvdr
- reinserting "insmod:" line
- restarting runvdr

While doing the usual way loading the DVB driver I get the message:

-----
  insmod skystar2.o
  skystar2.o: init_module: No such device
  Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
  including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
    You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
-----

Any help is highly appreciated!
Uwe

PVR is loaded as /dev/video0 via the runvdr script (before DVB driver is
loaded)

runvdr:
--- snip ---
LSMOD="`/sbin/lsmod | grep -w '^dvb' | wc -l`"
IVMOD="`/sbin/lsmod | grep -w '^ivtv' | wc -l`"

KILL="/usr/bin/killall -q -TERM"

# Load driver if it hasn't been loaded already:

if [ $IVMOD -eq 0 ] ; then
   (modprobe ivtv)
fi

if [ $LSMOD -eq 0 ] ; then
   (cd $DVBDIR; make insmod)
fi

while (true) do
      su -c "$VDRCMD" $VDRUSR
      if test $? -eq 0; then exit; fi
      date
      echo "restarting VDR"
      $KILL $VDRPRG
      sleep 5
      (cd $DVBDIR; rmmod ivtv; make rmmod; modprobe ivtv; make insmod)
      date
      done
------

modules.conf