[vdr] Re: analogtv & skystar2.o problems

Am Son, 2003-11-09 um 14.22 schrieb Uwe Ortner:
> Hello,
>
> meanwhile my PVR is up and running with vdr (with new patched kernel)
> -> very nice work - thanks to A.Kool!
>

> But it only works if I do the following steps:
> - commenting out the "insmod:" line in $DVB/driver/b2c2/Makefile
> - starting "runvdr"
> - killing runvdr
> - reinserting "insmod:" line
> - restarting runvdr
>

> While doing the usual way loading the DVB driver I get the message:
>
> -----
>   insmod skystar2.o
>   skystar2.o: init_module: No such device
>   Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
>   including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
>     You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
> -----

did some more test ...

I have to switch to an analog channel first, afterwards I have to kill
and restart "runvdr"

Even if I change the PVR to the last video device (also changing startup
of dcb & ivtv in runvdr, modifications to the analog channels in
channels.conf) it doesnt work from within 1st startup ...

Please help
Uwe