[vdr] Re: Seperate TV/Radio

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

is it possible to split up the TV and the Radio Channels into 2
different Menus? I think things would be more clear and easier to find then.
Maybe using a line beginning with ':' in channels.conf could do the trick?
See 'man 5 vdr' under "group delimiter".
Yep, thats what I use now, but all the radio channels "down under", with a high number, is bothering when you're switching around on radio channels an then back to tv channels.
The switch-back key isn't a solution either, because after switching to three different channels you can't switch back any more.

Regards,
Floh