[vdr] Re: No audio output from DVB card, what to try next?

Hi,

I don't know, if that really helps (at least for me it works).
I also have normaly no sound. It only works, when I do the following:

Within the file av7110.c there is the function SetVolume( ...

replace the line
        switch (av7110->adac_type) {
by
        switch(0) {

I know that this is not the best solution for my problem, but - as I said -
it works for me...

Hope it helps you.
Gerhard