[vdr] Re: Start irexec at boot time

I remember having had a similiar problem way ago and if I recall it right, I fixed it by including either /etc/profile or another SuSE config file from /etc in my startup script. Somehow, the environment wasn't correct for irexec to run.

I'm not at home right now, If you dont' get it fixed, send me a private mail, then I'm going to look it up this evening for you.