From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of
Weinberger Andreas
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:49 AM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Re: graphlcd and t6963c - only vertical lines

hey lars,

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to get my new T6963c-controlled 240x128 display
> working with the graphlcd-plugin, but I only get vertical lines of
different
> widths over the  display - anyone that knows what the problem might be -
or
> how to maybe get some debuginfo?

well, perhabs you have the fontselect wrong wired?

please see the screenshots in the thread
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=3400
(babelfish is your friend ;)).

looks like on some lcd's you have to wire fontselect hard to Vdd (+5volt).

also, check you cable-shield. on the lcd side, GND must be connected to
the db25-connector. otherwise there are much pixel errors (at least with
my lcd's, t6963 based).

if this doesnt help, post some screenshots if possible in the vdrportal and
your wiring plan + correct partnumber of your lcd module.

bye,
-- randy

::::
:: andreas 'randy' weinberger