[vdr] OT: audio broken on my DVB-S card - help!

Hi.

I have some trouble with my DVB-S (Rev. 1.3) card - there is no sound any
more, neither internal nor on the external connector. Even if I record a
broadcasting and play it back on my desktop over my soundcard, the recording
does not have audio either. Some part on the card must be broken.
Unfortunately, i bought the card in 09/2001 on www.pc-werksverkauf.de (price was
449 DM) and there was only one year of warranty by Fujitsu-Siemens on this
card.  I don't have much electronical knowledge to be able to locate the
corrupt part or even repair it...so what should I do???
Has anyone of you ever experienced something similar or/and can help me to
solve the problem?

Thanks for any hint,

Matthias