[vdr] Re: OT: audio broken on my DVB-S card - help!

Title: RE: [vdr] OT: audio broken on my DVB-S card - help!

hey matthias,

> I have some trouble with my DVB-S (Rev. 1.3) card - there is no sound any
> more, neither internal nor on the external connector.

check http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=2571, perhabs
that helps you. should be easy for measure if the resistor is broken.

(only in german, sorry. but describes with pictures which resistor is
known to blow up on 1.3 dvb-s cards ("front"resistor for +5volt/Vcc voltage
regulator)

bye,

-- randy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index