[vdr] dxr3 problem: recent STC change in dvd-plugin

On Thursday 13 November 2003 14:08, Harf Zatschler wrote:
> Ever since the 'STC' stuff went in at rc7, dvd playback stalls every 2
> seconds for a short moment. Normal dvb playback still works fine.
> I mailed Sven and he suggested that a change in the dxr3-plugin to
> accomodate stc would fix this.
>
> ...so can I have one please? :-)

If you can tell what the STC is used for (the plugin already takes care about
the sync stuff). I never received a detailed request.
Is there an interface description available?
Does VDR supports this or is a patch need (if this is so I won't support this
until this is part of the official vdr and I think that such a thing will
never go into the 1.2.x).

Regards,

Kai