[vdr] Re: dxr3 problem: recent STC change in dvd-plugin

Kai Moeller wrote:
If you can tell what the STC is used for (the plugin already takes care about
the sync stuff). I never received a detailed request.
Is there an interface description available?
- - introducing getSTC in device:
        vdr-1.2.6-device-getSTC.diff
  to achieve the stream time counter (stc) timestamp,
  to support a/v sync

Does VDR supports this or is a patch need (if this is so I won't support this
until this is part of the official vdr and I think that such a thing will
never go into the 1.2.x).
The changes since version 1.2.6pre4 are:

- Added cDevice::GetSTC() (suggested by Sven Goethel).
- Added Asia-Pacific satellites to 'sources.conf' (thanks to Richard Scobie).
- Added North American satellites to 'sources.conf' (thanks to Luke Jenkins).
- Fixed getting the list of recordings in case VDR is started from a directory
where it doesn't have access to (thanks to Dirk Mueller).

GetSTC is in latest VDR and latest DVD and Subtitles plugins utilize that function for synchronization. I'm sorry I can't help more, I don't do programming :)