[vdr] Re: New feature: hightlighting favorites in the EPG?

That is possible also with the current version, of course not the plain
vanilla one (sorry Klaus ;-).

I use master-timer and create some timer events with priority 0. My DVB
Card records only timer events with an priority >0 (in some configurable
in the setting - recording menu). I only have one. With a secound card
this event would be recorded on the sencondary card, but I am shure that
would be a simple patch.

Result is,you have an timer event with prio 0 for your favorite
programms. Within the calendar plugin all timer events are highlighted.
So have a short look at the calendar plugin and you see your favorite
programms.

Of yourse I also apply for such a nice feature. But that would also lead
to the feature request in having the master-timer functionality within
vdr (Klaus, perhaps 2.0? ;-)) That would be a small step from there.

KR
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com