[vdr] New feature: hightlighting favorites in the EPG?

I've been thinking that I would like to have my favorite
programs being highlighted on the on-screen EPG, so when I scan
it for coming programs, I would more easily spot them.

The way I was thinking it could work is that there would
be a configuration file where I could add favorites in the
format like "*euronews*" :). This is maybe more about being
able to record a series once a week, than spotting individual
programs of some particular type. So, some other solution might
cut it as well.

Any ideas, comments?

Ari

--