[vdr] Recordings menu is empty !?

Hi,

Whenever I go to the Recordings Menu, there is only an empty list. But there
are recordings in my /video0 /video1 directories of course. I can even do a
"Pause Live View" and replay it because VDR automatically starts the replay,
but I cannot access the recording afterwards. Always an empty list. So what
is wrong there???

I use Sasha's (Volkenandt) netroot-minivdr via NFS on a diskless epia
client.Both video dirs are mountet at boot as "rw".
I tried several VDR versions. 1.2.5 and 1.2.6x.

Thank you !

greetings
Tom