[vdr] Re: vdr-1.2.6 compile error

Matthias Fechner schrieb:

Hello Florian,

* Florian Schwarz <floh@maflohsoft.de> [16-11-03 17:09]:

Hm, I used gcc-3.3 to compile my kernel as well as DVB-1.01 drivers and vdr.

Any other ideas?

Debian SID?
Read the mail, which i have posted some days ago.
Debian testing (is that sid? I'm too stupid to remember that...)

The solution has been posted at vdrportal.de: The problem is the debian kernel-headers package. To fix it, you have to remove /usr/include/(linux|asm) and link them to the corresponding directories in your kernel source directory like this:

/usr/include/linux -> /usr/src/linux/include/linux
/usr/include/asm -> /usr/src/linux/include/asm

Regards,
Floh