[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB DTS Dropouts

Stefan Huelswitt schrieb:

> On 16 Nov 2003 Gerald Raaf <graaf@attglobal.net> wrote:
> > it must be a plugin problem.
> > You can use dvd-0.3.4-rc6 this version play's dvd's Ok with DTS and/or AC3, in
> > dvd-0.3.4-rc10, i got dropouts in AC3 and DTS.
>
> Sure?

Yes.
But i don't know at the moment where the problems are, because my remote-control also
didn't work with the newest dvd-plugin (rc10), whereas rc6 works, in rc6 i got the
problem that i cant switch mp2 sound-channels.
I  test it with chapter 21 on the first dvd of Lord of the Rings special edition.
If i got some time i want to track down the problem, because the diff between rc6 and
rc10 isn't so much code, perhaps i'll find the problem.

Overall i must say that i got also other errors (upt), and i still think it's a HW/SW
problem (IRQ's, PCI Bus latency, kernel and my Asus A7N8X deluxe MoBo),