[vdr] Re: analogtv CVS171103 Problems

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:22:26AM +0100, Uwe Ortner wrote:
> Am Mon, 2003-11-17 um 23.42 schrieb Andreas Kool:
> > On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 11:07:20AM +0100, Uwe Ortner wrote:
> > > Hello Andreas,
> > >
> > > there are still some problems ...
> > >
> > > Pressing "OK" in the preferences menu, shows up  "[Back] pressed,
> > > undoing all changes" in the output
> >
> > Maybe, your [OK] button is broken ... i really dont know.
> > On which item of my menu do you pressed [OK] ?
>
> i.e. you're not on an analog channel and try to change menu settings in
> the analogtv menu entry that appears in the main menu this happens all
> the time
>
> Because of that, many people think that they have switched to the
> correct stream type and wonder that nothing happens on an analog channel

from the README of analogTV:

You can reach the settings of the analogTV-plugin via the main menu of VDR
("Setup AnalogTV") or via "Setup->Plugins->analogtv".
At the moment settings are only saved if the menu is selected via
"Setup->Plugins->analogtv" !

I dont know, if this is a bug or feature of the vdr-core.

[...]

> How can I "hardcode" settings like "streamtype" "video" "audio" "picture
> property hack" etc. in the setup.conf?

See above ...

> uwe

Ciao,