[vdr] Re: analogtv CVS171103 Problems

Am Mon, 2003-11-17 um 23.42 schrieb Andreas Kool:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 11:07:20AM +0100, Uwe Ortner wrote:
> > Hello Andreas,
> >
> > there are still some problems ...
> >
> > Pressing "OK" in the preferences menu, shows up  "[Back] pressed,
> > undoing all changes" in the output
>
> Maybe, your [OK] button is broken ... i really dont know.
> On which item of my menu do you pressed [OK] ?

i.e. you're not on an analog channel and try to change menu settings in
the analogtv menu entry that appears in the main menu this happens all
the time

Because of that, many people think that they have switched to the
correct stream type and wonder that nothing happens on an analog channel
> > But Im more concerned about this one:
> > "Transfer mode kann nicht gestartet werden"
> >
> > setPictureProperties(fd=34) failed, 22:Invalid argument
> > Cannot set picture properties. analogTV giving up!
>
> Simply enter the OSD-Setup of analogTV, and set
>
>   picture properties hack: Yes
>
> This hack is particularly for you :-)
>
> > After loading ivtv device driver I initialize the ivtv:
> >
> > /usr/local/src/ivtv/ivtv/utils/test_ioctl -d /dev/video2 -u 0xff -p 4 -f
> > width=480,height=576
> > BTW:
> > With an elder CVS snapshot analogtv has run fine, but as soon as I
> > switched from analog channel to an encrypted channel (Premiere) an back
> > again, my analog channel was broken
>
> Works fine here - sorry.

How can I "hardcode" settings like "streamtype" "video" "audio" "picture
property hack" etc. in the setup.conf?

uwe