[vdr] Re: unknown picture type (solved)

Hi,

Helmut Auer schrieb:
Hi,

 well in contrast for me since installing kernel-2.4.22 from
 kernel.org my redhat 7.3 now has UPT errors qute offten (3-5 a week,
 before it was 1-2 a month)

Have you already updated your dvb driver ? I wrote the following here some days ago:

I just read the change history from the dvb driver at http://www.linuxdvb.tv/download/ChangeLog
and there is written:

Maybe this solves the UPT error ?
Yes, of course i read that, and tried it off course, and just 25 minutes after re-starting (the recompiled) vdr, the next recording triggert my
UPT watchdog script :(

Regards Onno