[vdr] Via EPIA M mpeg2 decoder support?

Hi,

is anyone working on supporting Via EPIA M motherboard? It is quite nice
mini-itx board with many "vdr" functions integrated, like mpeg2 decoder,
tvout, 6 channel audio, fanless cpu! To my understanding everything
else works nicely with VDR except for the mpeg2 decoder.

I see that there is already a plugin for DXR3, so similar plugin for EPIA
should be possible.

MythTV recently got EPIA mpeg2 support, as shown on the mythtv home page
http://www.mythtv.org/

VIA provides an mpeg library for linux, but it's binary only.. However,
some kind soul has already reverse-engineered this:
http://www.ivor.it/cle266/

More information about EPIA M:
http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_m_spec.jsp?motherboardId=81

--