[vdr] [Announce] DVB subtitles 0.1.0

I've released the 0.1.0 version of the DVB subtitles plugins.

Get it from:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~opvirtan/vdr/subtitles/files/vdr-subtitles-0.1.0.tgz

2003-11-18: Version 0.1.0
- Synchronization
* STC syncronization
* Fixed synchronization with configurable delay
- I18N. Thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg.
- No limitations on the positions of the subtitles

This is the first version that has synchronization.

Since not all output-devices yet have GetSTC, I've implemented a computer clock based synchronizer with a configurable delay. Unfortunately you may have to tune this delay every time you change channel or jump in a recording.

The selection between the synchronizers is done in the setup. When synchronization is on the STC sync is used, otherwise the computer clock synchronizer is used.

--pekka