[vdr] Prebuilt libdvdnav anyone ?

Title: Message
I've been battling (for a while now) with trying to get the new dvd plugin installed. It depends on having libdvdnab-1.9, while I have been using version 1.4 with the previous releases.

Alas, my Redhat 8 installation doesn't have the version of autoconf that v1.9 needs and if I try to update to a later autoconf the dependencies quickly spiral out of control and very quickly it seems like I need an entire new linux distribution (while rh8 isn't exactly old).

Anyway, does someone have a prebuilt libdvdnav and I'm assuming headers etc that I could have? Or indeed, does someone have a pre-compiled rpm?

Thanks !

Home | Main Index | Thread Index