[vdr] ac3overdvb, dvd-plugin and toggle ac3 mp2 streams

Hi,

the problem i described in this thread "AC3overDVB and multiple mp2
audio streams" seems to me as if it's a problem in the dvd-plugin. The
if statement in Line 1282 in player-dvd.c seems not correct to me if
ac3overdvb is enabled and i have a movie wih one ac3 and one or more
stereo streams, because "playMULTICHANNEL" is true thats ok, for dvd
with mp2 only or ac3 only, but not if ac3overdvb is enabled, and you get
a mixture between ac3 and mp2 audio streams.
I didn't find a way, how to solve this, perhaps Sven?

Gerald