[vdr] Re: Pb : svdrp, script and crontab

Hi,

Absolute paths are already used.
About redirect scripts, sorry for that newbie question, but what do you mean
:
=> redirect script like myscript > dev/null
or
=> editing script and add >/dev/null after all tasks ?

Here is the script "epgsatprocessing"

#!/bin/sh
clear
echo Backup active channel ...
channel=`/usr/local/src/vdr/svdrpsend.pl CHAN | grep 250 | cut -d" " -f2`
echo Channel is $channel
sleep 2
echo Tuning to EPG Channel
/usr/local/src/vdr/svdrpsend.pl CHAN 400
sleep 3
echo Downloading datas
cd /usr/local/src/mhwepg-0.4
./mhwepg -s S19.2E -e equiv.csn -o /video0/epg.csn.data
echo Restoring last channel
/usr/local/src/vdr/svdrpsend.pl CHAN $chaine
sleep 5
echo Transfering datas to VDR via svdrp
cat /video0/epg.csn.data | /usr/local/bin/loadepg.pl
echo All tasks ended.

Bye !
Karim.