[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout 0.48 (Audio loop through sound card)

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
Hi,

     just released the new version 0.48 of the bitstreamout plugin.
See http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/ for download.
New features are:

   *   MP2 support (many thanks to Sven Goethel!!)
       This requires an installed libmad with headers!
   *   Usage of STC (also many thanks to Sven)
   *   DTS support even in Live Mode (No tested, but
       some swedish radio stations on hotbird may use DTS)
   *   New scanner for PES frames (replay and live)
   *   Better synchronization (at least Sat1, ZDF and Pro7
       are in synch with a CMI8738 based soundcard and
       a Pioneer VSA-E07) ... nevertheless if Audio data stream
       is late in comparision with Video data stream there is no
       way to jump back.

The docs seems to be uptodate (INSTALL, PROBLEMS, and vdr-bitstreamout.5).

     Werner

Hello,
before I start to test this new version (using 0.46g at the moment) I would like to know if its necessary to apply the following patches to vdr-1.2.6 or if they give an additional functionality.

Siggi

+++

http://www.jausoft.com/Files/vdr/vdr-1.2.6-device-getSTC-v2.diff.bz2

introducing getSTC in device/dvbdevice:
  to achieve the stream time counter (stc) timestamp,
  to support a/v sync

changes since v1:
	- added argument ePidType
	- added protected method cDevice::GetPidHandle
	- just apply the patch
	     vdr-1.2.6-device-getSTC-v2.diff

+++

http://www.jausoft.com/Files/vdr/vdr-1.2.6-mp2PlayAudio-v4.diff.bz2

patch dvbplayer.c,transfer.h and transfer.c with:
	vdr-1.2.6-mp2PlayAudio-v4.diff

changes since v2,v3:
  - dolby is _now_again_ the _very_first_ default audio, if available !
  - transfer mode uses the same logic as dvbplayer now !

+++