[vdr] Re: ANN: MediaMVP server 0.0.2

Dominic Morris wrote:

Hey,

Rather than hide in the shadows I've been told to announce this on the
list so...(!)

Please announce further releases also

Over the weekend I released 0.0.2 of my MediaMVP server. This removes the
dependency on Win32 and permits the viewing of "live TV" and listening to
"live radio" on the MVP.

Nice

The server interfaces to VDR using the http connection of the streamdev
plugin (only tested with 0.3.0), thus you can also listen to internet mp3
radio stations.

The server can be downloaded via http://www.rst38.org.uk

It's quite basic at present, but seems to work fairly well, there's a list
of future enhancements that I'd like to add to it in the documentation so
you can see where it's going...

enjoy!

I'm planning to buy a mvp unit. I want to hide the vdr box and just have the mvp visible. Is there any plans for support other file types?
I see that it supports mp3 and mpeg. but is there any plans for making support for divx and such files like there is in vdr when you use the mplayer plugin.

d.

From
Andreas Henden