[vdr] Re: Two tv's connected to one vdr-mashine

Hi

Do you think this is the best way ?

If you start 2 VDR instances with the 2 Full Featured DVB-S cards
each card bind itselve to one VDR- instance.

So each VDR only is able to use 1 CARD and also Recording and Watching
a other Movie the same time can be a problem.

I think the best way is this Solution:

1 DVB-S Full Featured CARD
1 DVB-S NOVA
1 DXR3 CARD

So 2 Different People have access to 2 independend VDRīs and they
can use both CARDīs at same Time.

But the Best thing is that such a System can be updatet with a secodn
DVB-S NOVA CARD and in this configuration itīs realy powerfull !

Best Regards

Axel