[vdr] Re: Two tv's connected to one vdr-mashine

> Hi
>
> Do you think this is the best way ?
>
> If you start 2 VDR instances with the 2 Full Featured DVB-S cards
> each card bind itselve to one VDR- instance.
>
> So each VDR only is able to use 1 CARD and also Recording and Watching
> a other Movie the same time can be a problem.

I don't exactly understand what you mean. I have two full featured DVB-S 1.3
cards. Binding each card to one VDR instance is exactly what I want, as the
output of the DVB shall be shown on two different TV sets.
Do you mean that the DVB driver cannot handle two instances of VDR running at
the same time with all features? Maybe, I haven't tested that, but heard it
would be possible...

Matthias